With thoughts of creating a thrifty yet homely and hospitable space in Scotland that finally brings ALL our beloved things from around the world into one place, I have been casting about in my spare time for inspiration. In the meantime, I have also tripped over a few things that have me longing for disposable income. But since that may be a LOOONG time coming, I will just post them here and come back and daydream over them from time to time. And you can enjoy them too.
- Black seems a theme in our meagre decor and I really like how this guy has done it:
- Am already dreaming of painting everything I find…so I need to have some good DIY tips to fall back on. This post is really handy.
- I would LOVE this beautiful stationery…
- …and I have been dreaming of William Morris for years. So if anyone feels like sending me this gorgeous book for Christmas…well you KNOW I will love it, hehe.
- While seeking handmade double espresso cups, I stumbled across these beautiful Japanese-style pottery bowls…love, love, love.
- Which reminds me of how grateful I was to receive these darling dishes from my sister when she came (not strictly a covet as I HAVE them…but I would love some more earthy gems to go with them…):