Right now there is a lot buzzing about in my head…here are few things that are making me happy. How about you?
2. Cucumbers, they taste so good right now…looking forward to when they will grow in my yard:
3. Hoping to find a spot in the new house for crafty things, and with this in mind, I want to source some better quality materials on our arrival, like this wonderful plant dyed wool felt.
4. Gingerbread, and the little one’s delight at eating ‘Men’ – especially the overjoyed dance of foodie ecstasy:
5. The gorgeous images at The Vintage Moth:
4. Finding some good thinking about eating locally has been going on at our destination.
5. My orange mint plant spilling abundantly out on the balcony – not much else can thrive out there, but this little hardy number gives me some hope!
6. I’ve not worn these for years, but they fill me with thoughts of sandy summer afternoons:
7. Slowly a little Autumn wearing for the wee guy is taking shape on my needles:
8. I know I am horribly conservative here, but my feet are so particular, and the last pair of these I owned were SO comfy that I overlooked the slightly less than stylish thing…and I could walk for days in them and they lasted AGES, it is time for some new ones this winter I think:
9. This bag – I know, not terribly practical, but rather lovely all the same:
10. These guys…they ALWAYS make me happy…